The Triangle Vein Clinic believes strongly in educating its patients in all aspects of vein and medical information. We will strive to provide you with relevant and up-to-date links, articles, and health news on this page. Please let us know if there is something you would like to see in addition to what we have already!
- How Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) forms
- ClariVein Animation Sequence
- ClosureFAST Procedure
- ClosureFAST Animation
- Venous Reflux Disease and the Venefit Procedure
- Closure RFS Stylet Animation
- “Healthy travel: Don’t let this common hazard spoil your best-laid plans” – Harvard Health Publications, Long trips come with an increased risk of blood clots deep in the leg veins, which can have serious complications…
Infographics: What Are Varicose Veins?
Triangle Vein Clinic was founded in 1991 by Victor A. Medina, MD, FACS, as the area’s first specialized center for the treatment of venous disease.
Today, we are a subsidiary of Triangle Surgical Associates and our services extend to serve the growing Triangle community. We offer many treatment options for comprehensive management of venous disease. All treatments are performed in a comfortable environment at Triangle Vein Clinic by Dr. Medina, his clinical team, and the trained and specialized staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional care to our patients.
Triangle Vein Clinic is a surgical practice specializing in cosmetic and therapeutic treatment of venous diseases including varicose veins, spider veins, and leg pain associated with venous complications. The goal of Triangle Vein Clinic – the area’s original vein clinic – is to provide patients with cosmetic and pain relief while treating venous disease before other complications develop.