Please call us at 919-851-5055 to:
- Schedule an appointment
- Ask a question about insurance or billing
- Inquire about our services to treat varicose veins, spider veins and venous disorders
Our appointment hours are 8 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Triangle Vein Clinic is pleased to offer two convenient locations to serve you.
Our Cary location is centrally located near the intersection of Kildaire Farm Road and Crescent Commons Drive in Cary, NC, not far from the beltline and U.S. 1 at:
- Follow 440 beltline toward Cary.
- Take U.S. 1 South to exit 98A (Tryon Road).
- From Tryon Road, turn right onto Kildaire Farm Road.
- Turn right onto Crescent Commons Drive, just after the Harris Teeter shopping center.
- Take the first left into the office complex. You should see a stone building with a green roof and Triangle Surgical Associates, P.A. on the outside.
Our southern Wake County location is conveniently located near downtown Fuquay-Varina and not far from the intersection of 42 and 401 at:
Connect with Us
- Get to know us on Facebook
- Learn more about our procedures on YouTube
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Learn more on our blog
Triangle Vein Clinic was founded in 1991 by Victor A. Medina, MD, FACS, as the area’s first specialized center for the treatment of venous disease.
Triangle Vein Clinic is a surgical practice specializing in cosmetic and therapeutic treatment of venous diseases including varicose veins, spider veins, and leg pain associated with venous complications. The goal of Triangle Vein Clinic – the area’s original vein clinic – is to provide patients with cosmetic and pain relief while treating venous disease before other complications develop.